Website Manager

Community Soccer Club

News Detail


Apr, 2020

Spring soccer cancelled

It is with great sadness that we announce the cancellation of the spring season of Community Soccer. This is the first time since CSC began operations 33 years ago that we have been forced to make such a difficult decision, but we know you understand the necessity of taking this action.

As previously announced, we will be refunding all payments made to date. This will take us some time, but we hope to have it all completed by the middle of May. If you paid by Visa, MasterCard or American Express you will receive a credit to your card. If you paid by check you will receive a check in the mail. If you are expecting a refund and do not receive one by May 15 please let us know so we can investigate.

We have heard from some of our wonderful members that they would want to donate their registration fee to the club to help offset some of our expenses that will continue during the year. If you are of that mind, please just send us an email stating your desire and we will gratefully accept your tax-deductible donation. This of course is NOT expected and we don't want anyone to feel pressured or obligated to make such a donation. We know some of you are out of work and a few extra dollars would come in handy about now.

Also, some of you added a donation to your registration fee. We consider any such donations to be non-refundable; however we would be happy to refund both your registration fee and any donation upon request. Again, simply send us an email stating your wishes in that regard.

You may wonder why we are not offering to simply "roll-over" your registration to the fall season. While this is theoretically possible, we fear there will be too many exceptions such as players deciding not to participate, players moving up a grade level, and coaches who may be available this season but not next. So we are just going to start fresh with a new sign-up period for the fall season. At this time we are assuming we will be able to operate in the fall and on that basis registration for fall will open on July 1. This of course is subject to change as events dictate.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send them in by email.

Field Status

Open Open

Diamond Community Park (07:36 AM | 10/06/18)